STEP ToyBox: EXPRESS Schema Diff Tool
This is a tool which reads two EXPRESS schema files, compares
them, and reports the differences. This tool works best if the
two files hold different versions of the same schema.
Source Code: browse
- Doesn't compare code that implements WHERE clauses.
- Doesn't compare statements that make up the body of PROCEDURE's, RULE's, and FUNCTION's.
- Doesn't compare the expression of DERIVE attributes.
Building from Source
This tool can be build using SBCL.
- git clone git://git.code.sourceforge.net/p/step-toybox/step-toybox
- cd step-toybox/apps/
- git clone git://git.code.sourceforge.net/p/step-toybox/expdiff
- cd expdiff
- sbcl --load deliver
You should now find a expdiff file in the current directory.