STEP ToyBox: STEP Instance File Diff Tool
This is a tool which reads two Part 21 instance files and the
schema file that they conform to and checks to see if the two
files are equivalent. Because of the nature of the data, it is
not possible to give any kind of diff output. Mostly it just says
whether the files are the same or not.
Source Code: browse
- Doesn't give detail about differences between specific
- Only understands the MAPPED_ITEM method of mapping one
SHAPE_REPRESENTATION into another. (Assembly)
- Only understands units specified in the
REPRESENTATION_CONTEXT of a SHAPE_REPRESENTATION.
Building from Source
This this can be built using SBCL.
- git clone git://git.code.sourceforge.net/p/step-toybox/step-toybox
- cd step-toybox/apps/
- git clone git://git.code.sourceforge.net/p/step-toybox/p21diff
- cd p21diff
- sbcl --load deliver
You should now find a p21diff file in the current directory.